Cape Coral, Mexico
HELLO CAPE CORAL
Cape Coral is a city in southwest Florida located near Fort Myers on the Gulf of Mexico. Cape Coral is the perfect destination for any outdoor enthusiast as it offers many outdoor activities like boating, fishing and hiking. It also offers beautiful nature preserves, picturesque canals, water sports and golf courses.
Places to visit-
- Yacht Club Community Park-This landmark is one of the top attractions of Cape Coral. It is the most popular beach area of Cape Coral.
- Tom Allen Memorial Butterfly Garden-This Park is devoted to preserving butterfly species.
- Rotary Park Environmental Center-
- Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library- It is committed to preservation of military memorabilia and interpretive information.
- Cape Coral Farmers' Market- It is a popular destination for locals and visitors for various shopping opportunities.
- Wicked Dolphin Rum Distillery- It a favorite spot for rum lovers.
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve- Its collection contains Eagles, herons, raccoons, snakes, and a variety of wading and migratory birds.
- The Boathouse- It is famous for seafood, cocktails, and live entertainment on the beach.
- Harbour View Gallery- It is a must visit place for art lovers.
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark- It is famous for various slides like Cape Fear and Drop Slide.
- Foster's Grille- It is famous for its fresh, locally sourced Charburger and hand cut fries, fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Cape Coral Brewing Company-It is a local craft brewery which offers a variety of craft brews.
Where to stay?
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village- This hotel offers a full-service spa, a marina, and 3 outdoor swimming pools, poolside bar.
- Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel- In addition to a marina, it also offers outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles, tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
- Casa Loma Motel on the Waterfront-This hotel is located near Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve and Rotary Park Environmental Center.